Looking for PHP or Laravel Developer up to 1200$
Applying by sending us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Vietnam office: Lv5 - No 06 La Bonita Building, 06 - 08 D2 (Nguyen Gia Tri), Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- A chance for you to take your ideas into effect as we are young and open to talk about your problems.
- A chance for your limitless growing day by day due to working in the environment with more than 95% of people are technical engineers in which the remains roles have been automatic (open/closing door is automatic, turning off aircon, light, infrastructure is automatic...).
- We are one of the few real technology companies in which engineers can focus to only logic developing instead of planning unplanable or unreasonable business requirements from customers, or doing stuffs/boring works such as writing text reports or taking responsibility of everything even lacking of management that cause overnight releasing day by day.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of at least one PHP web frameworks(especially Laravel is a plus)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Nice to haves:
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Understanding CI/CD is a plus.
- Understanding Agile process is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- A successful qualified candidate will work with YouthDev team, develop and scale current business. We are using outsourcing and solution to make revenue and reinvest into our team ideas to break the world.
- We are looking for people who is ambitious in developing a perfect product or building perfect solutions.
- Remember, working at YouthDev means that you are also developing a chain for your development and roadmap also.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to our email at: email@example.com
This post is still valid?
You can read it which means it is still valid!
You are reading a post from a man who have passionate interest in information technology :). Details about me are here https://linkedin.com/in/truonghua/ and I'm willing to connect with passionate and motivated people.