Looking for fresher, junior ReactJS or React Native Developer open salary
Applying by sending us your CV to: email@example.com
Working at Vietnam office: Lv5 - No 06 La Bonita Building, 06 - 08 D2 (Nguyen Gia Tri), Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- A chance for you to take your ideas into effect as we are young and open to talk about your problems.
- A chance for your limitless growing day by day due to working in the environment with more than 95% of people are technical engineers in which the remains roles have been automatic (open/closing door is automatic, turning off aircon, light, infrastructure is automatic...).
- We are one of the few real technology companies in which engineers can focus to only logic developing instead of planning unplanable or unreasonable business requirements from customers, or doing stuffs/boring works such as writing text reports or taking responsibility of everything even lacking of management that cause overnight releasing day by day.
We are looking for talent engineers who never say no to any problems and will be able to adapt to the new technologies base on your good fundamental knowledge in algorithms and data structures. The developers will have a chance working with React Native or ReactJS projects on both client side and server side depend on your abilities and decisions.
Your Skills and Experience
- Thorough understanding of React Native or ReactJS and its core principles.
- Have been written at least some line of React Native or ReactJS code.
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools especially Git.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with popular React Native or ReactJS workflows especially Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) is a good advantage.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding CI/CD is a plus.
- Understanding Agile process is a plus.
- Data Structure & Algorithm understanding is a very good advantage.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- A successful qualified candidate will work with YouthDev team, develop and scale current business. We are using outsourcing and solution to make revenue and reinvest into our team ideas to break the world.
- We are looking for people who is ambitious in developing a perfect product or building perfect solutions.
- Remember, working at YouthDev means that you are also developing a chain for your development and roadmap also.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is still valid?
You can read it which means it is still valid!
You are reading a post from a man who have passionate interest in information technology :). Details about me are here https://linkedin.com/in/truonghua/ and I'm willing to connect with passionate and motivated people.